Welcome to my online portfolio, the complement/substitute for my resume. The opinions included herein are my own and do not reflect those of any client or employer, past or present. Please check out the new site: http://danieljohnsonjr.com

Monday, February 12, 2007

Recent blog makeover

I recently gave one of my oldest blogs, Get That Job! a makeover. Here's a link to the specific post where I mention this change, which includes screen shots of how the blog recently looked as well as how it looked in its earliest incarnation.

I like that the new version of Blogger lets you assign labels to posts, and I like how it presents the archives. I think I'm going to explore a way to present items from that blog, as well as my others, over here.

Check it out and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking good, Dan. I can be found weekly on the moon, eclipsed by the sun, planning a trip to Mars! Click Here!