Welcome to my online portfolio, the complement/substitute for my resume. The opinions included herein are my own and do not reflect those of any client or employer, past or present. Please check out the new site: http://danieljohnsonjr.com

Friday, February 16, 2007

Making this blog more reader-friendly

I recognize that I have a challenge in maintaining this particular blog. As I continue to promote myself across the "internets," different people will be visiting. What will they find? I want this to be the default landing place for people when they are looking for me. To that end, I've recently updated danieljohnsonjr.com:

  • Stretched layout with more white space for easier reading
  • Added content from my other blog feeds to the sidebar, so you can see the other fun stuff I'm doing
  • Every post is labeled, so that you can find and read articles on the same topic
  • Comments are always open, so please let me know what you think!

No comments: