Welcome to my online portfolio, the complement/substitute for my resume. The opinions included herein are my own and do not reflect those of any client or employer, past or present. Please check out the new site: http://danieljohnsonjr.com

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Managing Multiple Online Identities - Podcamp Ohio Presentation

Here is the presentation I gave at Podcamp Ohio, entitled "Managing Multiple Online Identities", and the folks from Coefficient Media recorded the audio and have posted it to the Podcamp Ohio Podcast.
PodCamp Ohio, June 28, 2008



Thank you to everyone who attended the session! I feel like I learned at least as much from you as you may have learned from me.

The presentation has been getting some buzz from others in the blogosphere:Some folks mentioned the presentation on Twitter:
I also set up an RSS feed for the PodCampOhio Social Media Firehose, in case you want to track all the social media conversation related to PodCamp Ohio.

Also, if I've missed your link and you'd like me to include it, please leave it in the comments. Thanks again!

[IMG] "Startin' the day with @DanielJohnsonJr" by AnnOhio
-----
Check out my other blogs:
Daniel Johnson, Jr.
Get That Job!
Journey Inside My Mind Blog
Journey Inside My Mind Podcast
QuotesBlog
Twitter.com/danieljohnsonjr
Connect on LinkedIn
Interesting Things I've Read

Related tags:

No comments: