Welcome to my online portfolio, the complement/substitute for my resume. The opinions included herein are my own and do not reflect those of any client or employer, past or present. Please check out the new site: http://danieljohnsonjr.com

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Welcome JibberJobber blog readers!

This week I was following a discussion called "The Resume Experiment" at the JibberJobber blog. I sent a comment in, and Jason mentioned me on the last article of the series. So, welcome any readers that have found out about me from that article.

This blog is mainly an online portfolio of application development projects I've worked on. The discussion gets rather technical at times. In addition to these projects, I'm an avid blogger and podcaster, a new media enthusiast, and somewhat of a 21st-century Renaissance Man.

Please check out the items in the sidebar, and feel free to contact me at danieljohnsonjr at gmail dot com.

No comments: